Home Loans - convenient, flexible financing options
With flexible financing options available, Austin Bank is your one-stop source for home loans.
- Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- VA Mortgages
- First Time Home Buyer Mortgages
- Residential Interim Construction Loans
- Refinancing Loans
- Home Equity Loans
We've built the most convenient home loan service ever! Here's how it works:
- You'll complete the online application. (Click here to Apply Now)
The online application asks questions about the home and your finances and takes less than 20 minutes to complete. After your online application is completed, a Mortgage Specialist will contact you to introduce themselves and to answer any questions you may have. The Mortgage Specialist will inform you whether your submitted online application has been approved or denied.
- We'll send you an application packet and prepare your loan for closing.
You'll receive an application packet containing papers for you to sign and a list of items we'll need to verify the information on your online application. Additional services will be completed including ordering the appraisal, flood determination, title insurance and other items to prepare the loan for closing.
- We'll contact you to coordinate your closing date.
After we receive the completed application packet, the appraisal, flood determination and the title work, we will contact you to schedule your loan closing.
Affordable housing program designed to assist with a home purchase or home improvement loan, designed specifically for low-to-moderate income households.
- Income requirements
- Employment and residency requirements
- Subject to credit approval
- Reduced closing costs
- More favorable loan terms
- Escrow for taxes and insurance
- Homeowners Education Program provided at no cost
Click here to learn more about this valuable program or ask your local lender.
By selecting this link, you will be leaving the Austin Bank website. Click the 'OK' button to proceed or the 'Cancel' button to discontinue.
Please do not send account-related or personal information through our customer service email group. This would include your account numbers, Social Security Numbers, date of birth etc.