Health Savings Account (HSA)
A Health Savings Account is a tax-exempt account established exclusively for the purpose of paying qualified medical expenses of you and your family.
Austin Bank is one of the few financial institutions in our market area to offer Health Savings Accounts. We would love the opportunity to work with you - as an individual or as a group - to provide you with the latest health care savings product available today.
- Checking Account - Your HSA will be deposited with Austin Bank. You will receive a monthly account statement detailing all deposits and withdrawals. Account balances are FDIC insured up to the limits imposed by the FDIC.
- Checks and Debit Card - Your debit card for the HSA account can be used to make qualified healthcare purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted. Or, if desired, you may order and use special checks for your healthcare expenses.
- Interest Rates - interest on your HSA accrues daily on the actual collected balance. The interest rate is set periodically and paid quarterly.
- Internet Access - Monitor your account balance and activity with Austin Bank Online Banking.
Health Savings Account (HSA) requirements:
- Minimum to open: $100
- Account set-up fee: $15 (one time fee)
- Monthly maintenance fee: $5 if minimum balance falls below $100
By selecting this link, you will be leaving the Austin Bank website. Click the 'OK' button to proceed or the 'Cancel' button to discontinue.
Please do not send account-related or personal information through our customer service email group. This would include your account numbers, Social Security Numbers, date of birth etc.